We support the Land & People of Israel, primarily through Bridges for Peace. We are an in-home fellowship meeting on Shabbat in Medford, NJ beginning at 1:00 PM and in Pleasantville, NJ at 10:00 AM. We celebrate all of the Festivals of Yahovah.
Contact: Pastor Mike Harkins
P.O. Box 246, Medford, NJ 08055
- We affirm, without reservation, that Yeshua is Immanuel, G_d with us, The promised Messiah.
- Yeshua is G_d in the flesh and it is through His sacrificial death that atonement has been made for our sins.
- Salvation is a work of G_d alone. No amount of Torah observance or works can achieve or maintain salvation. (Yochanan 6:44 (John))
- We submit to a Biblical Torah observant lifestyle - NOT for salvation purposes but brought forth by our love for G_d. (Yochanan 14:15)
- We affirm that Biblical Torah observance is for both Jew and non-Jew alike. (B’midbar (Num) 15:14-16, Eph. 2:11- 3:6)
Beth Goyim Messianic Congregation is like the first congregation/church at Antioch. Jew and Gentile one in Messiah. So it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Knowing Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah is not about religion it is about faith.
Phone: (973) 338-7800
The age began with Jew & Gentile together in Messiah Yeshua (Jesus). Now, after 2000 years, it’s back! Jew & Gentile, people from all backgrounds, nations, and denominations are together again in Messiah & experiencing the richness of the faith in its original biblical flavor. You can experience it all at the Beth Israel Worship Center. It’s exciting, its prophetic, its joyous, & it’s life-changing, with special events, concerts, classes, seminars, activities events for families, singles, men, women, youth, children, Spanish, and more. So come on out! All are welcome!
Camden, New Jersey
Over 20 years ago, the verse Praise Him with a Psalm impacted Hillel. His academic instructors taught that music began initially with the Gregorian Chants and evolved from there. Contrary to what Hillel's music teachers, instructors, and professors all taught, the Bible revealed to him that music was taught, practiced and played as early as the days of King David, a man known to be after The Heavenly Father’s own heart. As a result, Praise Him with a Psalm developed after many years of extensive biblical research and cultural studies of the people of Israel while remaining faithful to his Sephardic Jewish Origins.
Contact: Hillel Ben Yochanan
Nehr HaOlam (Light of the Nations) is a Hebraistic Biblical Society, a social gathering of believers located in with a genuine interest in the cultural aspects, language, and practices of G-d's covenanted people, Israel, as contained in the Bible while maintaining a full assurance of faith in Yeshua as being Israel's promised Messiah.