God is awakening His people, by His Spirit, to the goodness of His Torah and a lifestyle that is based upon His Word rather than the traditions of man. Our mission at MCC is, “equipping His people for the restoration of all things.” We work on this mission through supporting families and communities of faith. We also co-labor with like minded ministries who have a different calling, but understand the value of our work. If you too see the value in our mission and how we fulfill it, would you prayerfully consider supporting this ministry.
The Father has given each of us talents and resources to further the work of the Kingdom. And He instructs us to give generously to those who are laboring to do His work.
Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over... (Luke 6:38).
We have a commission and a calling from our God to work to restore His people through Messiah Yeshua. We are called to help build and unite the Messianic movement. We take our calling seriously and are working hard to complete this important task.
If you feel we are doing a good work of faith, we ask you to pray about helping us to carry the work forward (1 Thessalonians 1:3).
Whatever our individual roles, we need to work together toward this restoration, knowing that we all will share in the reward.
The Work of the Messianic Covenant Community:
- Developing and distributing videos and other materials to edify and encourage Believers
- Maintaining a strong Internet presence to reach those who are searching
- Networking His people throughout the world to more effectively utilize their talents for His Kingdom
- Personally ministering to those who seek our help and guidance
- Meeting obligations and expenses for office space, staff, and supplies
- Hosting workshops and sponsoring events where people can meet and be edified together
Through this combined effort, we are becoming one people in our Messiah - a united people whom the Father can use for His good purposes.
Tithes and offerings may be made:
- Online--by using the form to the right
- By Mail--Send checks, money orders, or use your credit card
- By Phone--using your credit card
- All checks and money orders should be made out to Messianic Covenant Community
We thank you for any support you are able to give. May the Father's abundant blessings overtake you.
A Final Note
We truly appreciate your support, and we will make every effort to be good stewards of the gifts you entrust to us. All funds are used in accordance with Ezra 7:16-18.